- If you see a line for the bus, don't think you can get away with cutting in the front. Especially not when the line is long and doubles up. You must be crazy. And if by chance someone lets you cut, don't you dare be obnoxious and brag about it. There was a chic that did that once. She cut the line, cursed everyone out for saying something to her, then got on the bus and was on her phone, loud as hell, talking about how someone didn't want her to cut the line, but she cut anyway and she can do what she want to do, F everybody. Like really? Ok. When you grow up, and someone does that shit to you, after you've been standing up in the cold after a long hard day at work, you're gonna want to punch that bitch in the face too. I'm a firm believer in karma, so I can only imagine how she would react when that happens to her. And I hope it does.
- We all have somewhere to go, and you have the insane urge to bum rush everyone off the bus, train, up or down the stairs. Don't do it. It's especially rude when I'm on the bus with the Mister, sitting together and people rush to get off and separate us. Like you see us sitting here together, I'm getting up right behind him and then you just cut me off. I hope someone does that to you and your kids or someone you're with and see how it feels. This morning this chic climbed over my bag (I had it on my feet) and over someone else's lap, just to get a head start out the bus door, while everyone else is getting up. So she got stuck right after crossing my bag, so I stood up and walked close behind her and was bumping her every step she took, until we were off the bus. Bitch move, I know. But I really wanted to hit her with my bag. She gave me the stank eye and ran off as soon as we got out the bus. I laughed. She was in a rush, thought I was helping her out.
- Taking up 2 or 3 seats just because you feel like a 'boss' when its crowded, don't do that either.
- Having your kids wreak havoc on a crowded bus or train. Or at all. Especially when they stare all up in some stranger's face, or sit there and kick the persons leg, or crawl all over them. While you sit there and just idly say "stop, don't do that." Or you let them play "I Spy" loudly while they call out things about random people on the bus. If you can't control your kids, then keep them with you. Don't let your 5 kids be spread out across the back of the bus, all over and in between people.
- And definitely don't drive your stroller down the crowded bus because you don't want to fold it up and the bus driver is too pussy to tell you not to do that. And then be ignorant and loud about the ignorant shit you just did, while you change your baby's nasty stank diaper on the bus and tell everyone if they don't like it they could get off the bus, they don't have to sit there, you can and will do whatever you want. When someone does that at your wedding (like that will ever happen for ya) don't complain. Karma.
I hope people leave all this bullshit in the old year. None of y'all better do any of this either!
Until next year,