I was given the Liebster Award by my cousin Fatima from Baby Teems. Let's see how well I can do this.
Once this award has been given to you you are challenged to share eleven random facts about yourself. You then have to answer eleven questions from the
blogger that gave you the award. Then you have to pick eleven bloggers to share the award with, and come up with eleven questions for them to follow. Ok here we go.
- I celebrated my first birthday in Jamaica during Hurricane Gilbert.
- I collect ticket stubs - movies, shows, concerts - I have them all.
- While I
wasam obsessed with strawberries, it is not my favorite fruit.
- I've sprained the same ankle over 8 times (I stopped counting after that)
- My right index finer nail is narrower than it's left counterpart, and grows slanted.
- The only colors I have not dyed my hair are blue and green, don't think I ever will either.
- I'm OCD about organizing things, but am messy in general, until the fated day I decide to clean and I go ALL in. I'm talking down to the way the bottles of lotion are positioned on the dresser. :-X
- I would like to be a stay at home mom when that time comes, contrary to what most people think about me.
- I want a Corgi when I move somewhere I can have pets. A Corgi or a Golden retriever, or a Rottweiler. Random and very different choices, I know.
- I'm terribly afraid of heights and don't like flying or roller coasters.
- I also don't like long car rides, or sitting in movie theaters too long because I feel trapped and need to get out to move.
Eleven Questions from Fatima:
- What is your nationality? My mom is Chinese and Black Jamaican, my father is Indian Trinidadian.
- How many siblings do you have? I have a half sister by my father.
- What was your favorite subject in school? Creative Writing
- Where is the most memorable place you have been so far? I haven't gone many places, but out of the few, I'd say Jamaica.
- If someone offered you great wealth in exchange for fame, would you take it? I'm not too sure how to answer this, but I'm going to go with no.
- If you could live somewhere else, where would it be? Sweden, or any other country with free health insurance. But seriously, I wouldn't leave NY unless I had to.
- If you were a professional athlete, what sport would you play? Me a professional athlete? HA! If I was one, maybe I'd play American football, or be a wrestler. Something where I could tackle people. LOL
- What is your ideal job? I would have to say magazine editor.
- What do you love about yourself the most? Can I pass on this question? If I had to choose, I'd say... there isn't anything I can pinpoint at this moment.
- Would you rather have a nice car or a big house? Big house hands down.
- We all try to maintain a kind of popularity as a blogger. Would you say that you were popular growing up? Not hardly. I was always the odd one out, the nerd, the geek, the loser.
I shall now pass the torch to
11 2 blogs (because 1 +1 = 2, and I don't know that many people)
Here are my questions for those above who wish to take the challenge:
- If you had the chance to change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- What's your favorite childhood memory?
- What's the most challenging thing you've had to do so far?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive, real or fictional) who would it be?
- If you were Rose in the Titanic, would you have let Jack die?
- If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? (Has to be someone alive)
- What would be your ideal date?
- What do you like to do when you're alone?
- What's your pet peeve?
- If you had to choose between being frozen to death, or being burned alive, which would you choose?
- What color underwear are you wearing right now?