Hey everyone I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Jasmine over at Ms. J Rivers (go check her out!) In case you missed it the first time around you can see my answers and questions here. I'll try not to repeat any questions if I can.
In a post, link the blogger/s who nominated you and answer the 10 questions they have given you. Those bloggers must have less than 200 followers. Be sure to let them know that you have nominated them.
1. What does being a Christian mean to you? I'm not very religious, but I do believe in God. I was raised Catholic, but I respect/understand that everyone's faith/religious practices are different than mine.
2. When & why did you start blogging? I started blogging in high school on the now defunct Diaryland and Xanga. At that time it was because everyone else was doing it. Then I used it to express my feelings and gather my thoughts. Now I blog to share my thoughts and views, connect with people, let people get to know a little bit about me.
3. If you somehow inherited $1Mil what would be the first thing you'd spend your money on? That's easy - my bills! I would pay everything off in full, put some aside for taxes, and then go to town with whatever was left. Shoes, bags, the whole 9. Somewhere in there, I should say house (if I don't already have one) but we'll leave it at material things for now.
4. Favorite season. The fall! Because its my birthday is in the fall (Libras stand up!) And because I like the cool, crispness of it. The leaves falling off the trees, changing color. The fashion.
5. If you had a choice to spend one week under the ocean or in space which would you choose? Space. Because I can't swim or hold my breath underwater. That's assuming I get a space suit. Those are way more awesome than diving gear.
6. What skill or hobby have you always wanted to learn? There are so many. I'd have to finish the ones I've started and given up on - fencing, knitting, crocheting, ASL, drawing, volleyball - to name a few.
7. What is your best physical feature and why? Ha! This is a good one. If I had to pick just one (slight conceited moment here lol) I would go with my legs. Because I look damn good in a skirt and heels, even if I don't like to wear them. They're about the only part of my I don't have to worry about when I go to the gym.
8. What is the most important thing you could teach a child? I don't think I should be teaching a child anything. But it would be to take everything with a grain of salt, not everyone is who/what they appear to be.
9. What defines a woman? There are so many things that define a woman. Her strength, character, physique. Those are just to name a few.
10. Natural or processed hair? Both? I've never known or understood what constitutes natural. My hair isn't exactly 'ethnic' (I can't think of a more PC term here, sorry if anyone is offended) I take after my Indian heritage here, very strongly. I don't perm or relax my hair, but I have died it chemically. I use store bought regular shampoos, but oils and various home-made conditioners.
Here are my questions for those above who wish to take the challenge:
- If you had the chance to change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- What's your favorite childhood memory?
- What's the most challenging thing you've had to do so far?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive, real or fictional) who would it be?
- If you were Rose in the Titanic, would you have let Jack die?
- What do you love about yourself the most?
- What book are you reading now?
- What's your biggest pet peeve?
- If you had to choose between being frozen to death, or being burned alive, which would you choose?
- What's the one thing in your closet you can't part with right now? No matter how raggedy or old it may be, and why?
I Nominate You!
- Iaisha @ MJFanGirl (again girl!)
- Moe @ Chasing Moe
- Regina @ Poised in Print
- Yaudy @ YCF
- Alexia @ Infinitely Indecisive
Thanks for reading! Comment below and let me know if you've accepted and posted.